As promise, this is one month’s later on my experiment on daily posting on impact on traffic.
So I have seriously been putting daily sweat and tear to keep homelilys.com up and running with daily posting. Together with the daily posting, I also do keep social marketing going on as well. So here is the result:
Current Domain Authority on 13 May 2017: 10 out of 100
Alexa Ranking on 13 May 2017: 2,124,268 which represents 10% increase as compared to last month (2,376,368)
KPI monitored are:
- Average Session- 13 May: Average of 65.2. Below the expectation of over 100 sessions per day.
- Page per Session- 13 May: 1.56. Higher than the expected result of 1.51 last month.
- Bounce Rate – 13 May: 67.54%. Better than the expected result of 68.25%
- Social Traffic Source – 13 May: 23.8%. Higher than the expected result of 16.72%
- Organic Search Traffic Source – 13 May: 13.5%. Higher than the expected result of 10.78%
Across all the KPI monitor (except one), the result is very promising. The one that was not meeting with the expectation is linked to the average session per day. The lesson learnt on that is my expectation is too high considering I have just started to seriously blog everyday.
On the other hand, the social marketing strategy is promising and highly recommended. For instance, before the daily blogging and social media marketing, the social segment represents 179 session for 30 days whereas after the daily blogging, this social segment hits 466 for 30 days period.
Build on this promising result, I am going to continue the daily blogging experiment with social marketing strategy. For the next month, I am going to also invest up to 500$ per months on link building.
The expected result would be 10% increase in all the KPI mentioned here.
See you next month